Friday, December 12, 2008

You are a Dog

Life through the eyes of Man's best friend by Terry Bain. This funny and quirky look at life through the eyes of a dog had me laughing and yes...I shed a couple of tears. The author writes from the point of view of a dog...for anyone who has a dog or has had a dog this is a must read! I especially liked the names that the dog has for people...He who leaves the seat up so That you might drink, or the dog's total war with the vacuum. It is incredible, especially when the dog describes the relationships with all of the other animals.

I have also read the juvenile version of Marley and Me called Marley a dog like no other by John Grogan, which was really good. I can't wait to see the movie version. The book version makes you laugh and cry as a family tries to deal with a very headstrong dog! Anyone who has had a dog that seemed untrainable or drooled on everything would LOVE this book!

No comments: