Saturday, August 2, 2008

Eclipse

So, I finished re-reading ECLIPSE so I would have a refresher before BREAKING DAWN was released. It was released today at midnight...and I was there, at Barnes and Noble at midnight to get my copy. Of course I couldn't sleep until I had read some of it. Now, I just finished my ECLIPSE re-read and I am ready to dig in. For those of you who haven't read these books, they are GREAT...no matter your age, it doesn't matter if you are male or female...this book will touch EVERYONE in a certain way. I had several friends recommend it to me, I was hesitant as I often books geared towards young adults cannot hold my attention and make me lose myself in the same way that more mature fiction or nonfiction can. But, they were all good...and re-reading them has been a joy. I felt this way about Harry Potter too...I know that many people out there STILL haven't read the books...they hook you, and you get caught up in the plot and characters in a way that makes you want more.

Without giving away the plot at all...this has romance, incredible fight scenes, graduation from high school, parties, love triangles, and yes, some history. This book could be read by itself, although I would recommend reading all of the books.

"He's like a drug for you Bella." His voice was still gentle, not at all critical. "I see that you can't live without him now. It is too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun." Jacob page 599 ECLIPSE.

Enjoy!

No comments: