Monday, November 9, 2009

Stop in the Name of Pants (Book 9)

By Louise Rennison...Ah, book 10 was released and it IS the final one...so I am now able to enjoy book 9. I had been waiting...I really don't want it to be over. My fave brit teen is at it again with plenty of drama, heartache, and fun for everyone! I love all of the language...fun words like lippy, piddly diddly, and poo division. Jimjams, Vati and yes...even her red bottomosity! LOVE IT! Enjoyed the story, enjoyed her inability to decide what she wants...and yes, she is left yet again on the rack of lurve! I can't wait to read book 10!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

i finished #10 and now plan to start all over again.
they made a movie in england but it wasn't release in the us and the dvd on amazon.uk is not formatted for us dvd players. so sad this gem exists and i cannot have it! next trip to europe will include a movie night!

Tracy said...

My husband saw it in Europe and said it wasn't that good...but I want to see it! I have it in the Netflix queue...so hopefully it will come to the US soon!