Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rumors A Luxe Novel


By Anna Godbersen...okay, just as great, scandalous, and racy as the first one. I recommend this if you love the GOSSIP GIRL books and/or TV show! I know this takes place in 1899 but trust me the twists and turns of the relationships and people in this novel are just as racy and the outfits are too cool! I am anxiously awaiting another one in this series...and I may go back and rethink what I thought about Libba Bray's trilogy. I read most of the first book and while it was OKAY...I wouldn't say that I LOVED it. Maybe I will go back and give it another chance. After all the clothing was cool in that series as well! These definitely remind me of a more racy version of the Phillipa Gregory and Phyllis Whitney books I read as a teen!

No comments: