Sunday, February 15, 2009

Something Blue

By Emily Giffin...picks up where Something Borrowed leaves off...and tells you a little more about Darcy, a character I grew to despise in Something Borrowed. But...this book shows how a self centered, selfish, brat can change and find true love and in the same process really find herself and change into a better person. I am not sure I could buy it...but over time this whiny pregnant 29 year old grows on you. Trust me, there are several moments you wish she would just get over herself...but in the end, she ends up being a good person. If you read Something Borrowed and want to see how Darcy takes the situation, this is a good read. If you didn't like Darcy to begin with, I am not sure how much you will grow to like her in this book...but try it, who knows!

No comments: