Saturday, February 28, 2009

Reading...

Okay, so it has taken me nearly 2 weeks to post. I am so sorry. I really am reading. I just haven't FINISHED anything. I am currently reading The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski...which is FABULOUS, but it is taking me awhile. Normally I speed through books...especially the young adult ones...but this is a little deeper and is taking me a little longer. I have been reading it for two weeks and I am only half way through. AMAZING! I am also reading THE A LIST by Zoey Dean...I am halfway, but only started it a couple of days ago because I am afraid to take the other book into the bathtub with me (more expensive and thicker). I am also reading magazines, newspapers and articles online...so, I am still reading even if I haven't posted a book recently! So, hopefully you are reading too! I hope to post a few more books before school starts...and then my frequency of reading will drop...can't read and study at the same time. I give myself a deal...do schoolwork, read the magazines, short stories, etc, and once the quarter is over...read until the next quarter starts. UGH, it is torture, but usually helps keep me on task!

No comments: