Monday, October 12, 2009

Tuck


By Stephen Lawhead...the third in the King Raven Trilogy! I was excited to finally finish this trilogy started with Hood (Book 1) and Scarlet (Book 2). I finally had a road trip that needed a good book to listen to. I LOVED this final chapter in this marvelous retelling of the Robin Hood. I have always enjoyed the Robin Hood stories and when I heard about this one I was happy to start the series. As always I have a difficult time waiting for the NEXT book to come out...and this time was no different! I would recommend this book to ANYONE! Definitely read the whole series. I have never read a Stephen Lawhead book before...this was incredible. The characters, the plot, the descriptions. I laughed, I cried...and I couldn't wait to see what would happen next! Thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend for sure!

No comments: